Do you want your uniforms last longer in good condition ?
Then this is how to do it ...
Also please check the maintenance mark on tag.
It shows you how to take care of them properly.
- Wash white item and colored item separately
- Separate washing by the level of the dart
How to wash
- Be aware of bleach detergent
- Please check your washing powder / liquid as detergents containing bleach may cause your uniforms to loose color.
- Be careful with the amount of detergent
- If you use them too much, it can remain after the wash and cause damage to the fabric, creating holes and rips. Skin irritation can also occur.
- Use quick spin-dry
- Long spin-drying can cause damage such as wrinkles. 20 seconds to 1 minutes is enough for thin materials.
Also don't leave them in a wet condition, color may be transferred to other garments so hang them correctly after drying.
How to dry
- Use a dryer only when you need to
- Intense heat can damage your uniform, so be careful to not to use a dryer again and again.
If you use a dryer, choose the optimal time and temperature for each textile to avoid excessive drying.
Avoid leaving them in the dryer after it’s stopped, Because too much exposure to the heat can cause wrinkles and shrinking.
It’s important to take them out as soon as it's done !
- Also ...
- From washing to rinse, spin-dry and hanging .. do each process quickly is a key to maintain your uniforms in top condition for a long time.
Leaving them wet and winkled can create various problems.
We know you are busy and prefer the quick and easy maintenance, but if you put a bit of extra care and love to your uniforms, they can stay looking great and comfy for a long time and it will support your work beautifully …. so please try !
Maintenance mark guide
Different textiles needs different care. Please check the maintenance mark on the tag. Each products has JIS standard pictorial indication to tell you how to care. If you do it properly, you can wear them comfortably for a long time.
|Old JIS mark||New JIS mark|
|Do not use laundry machine ( Dry cleaning only ).|
|Hand wash with 30℃ warm water.|
|Keep water temperature below 30℃, use washing machine in soft mode or hand wash softly.|
|Keep water temperature below 40℃ with washing machines, use soft wash mode.|
|Keep water temperature below 40℃ with washing machines, use normal wash mode.|
|Do not use chlorine bleach.|
|Do not use dry machine.|
|Dry hanging in the shade is recommended.|
|Do not use iron.|
|Press with 110℃ maximum, Do not use steam.|
|Press with 150℃ maximum.|
|Press with high temperature ( 200℃ maximum ).|
|Do not use dry cleaning.|
|Dry cleaning with petroleum-based solution / Distillation temperature 150℃～210℃, Ignition temperature 38℃～ , or F mark provisioned solvent. Soft process.|
|You can dry cleaning with perchlorethylene or P mark provisioned solvent. Soft process.|
|You can dry cleaning with perchlorethylene or P mark provisioned solvent. Normal process.|
|Do not use wet cleaning process.|
|You can do wet cleaning with soft process.|
|You can do wet cleaning with normal process.|
|Hand draw softly, or spin in washing machine quickly.|